Short Intermission: Patreon!


Hello to all of my subscribers to the blog!

Short intermission here. I now have a patreon! Patreon is a place where if someone's fans/subscribers/etc. can donate to their cause. I plan on eventually self-publishing a book about my experiences and life story in the future. If you'd like to help with that, or chat with me live (2nd tier of benefits I'm offering in exchange for the $20 donations!) feel free to click on the link. The 3rd tier is a signed copy of my future book!

This is not mandatory and you do not have to feel bad for not doing it. It is my way of allowing those who have asked if they can support my blog and future endeavors to do so. *big smile*

Here is the link:
https://www.patreon.com/the__porcelain_vampire_speaks

Explanation of each tier. A tier in Patreon is a level of donation. You can have one time donations, or you can set different levels of monthly membership.

1ST TIER

Help Support The Blog
$5 (can donate more if you like, but it is set at $5)
If you'd like to help support my blog, you may make a donation if you like! :)

2ND TIER

Chat With Me 4x A Month!
$20 Monthly
Weekly chat Sundays 5pm-7pm PST(US)
Includes Discord rewards

3RD TIER

First 50 Patrons Get A Signed Book
$50 or more (1 time donation)
A signed book in the future after I publish it.


As I've said before, you do not have to and are under no obligation to donate or subscribe to a monthly fee. This is something I'm doing for those who wish to donate. I can't wait to chat with you all who decide to subscribe to the monthly!

Comments