Short Intermission: Amazon!

Short intermission again! (Last one, promise)


I have another way people can help support my blog if  they do not want to use Patreon. I have an Amazon Wish List set up for "The Porcelain Vampire Speaks". It will also include Amazon gift cards (which can be set to any amount someone would like, even $1 minimums).


The link: The Porcelain Vampire Speaks Amazon Wish List
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2QY76M9DINWX4?ref_=wl_share

Items on the list:
- Sun-proof items
- Amazon gift card ($1 minimums)


Thank you all again for how wonderful you are! Remember, as I've said before, you are under no obligation to donate or buy anything. This is for those who have asked me if they can and possible ways to do so.


Till next time! (Also expect "Drama Queen" in your inbox tomorrow!)

Comments